TAFFER’S HONEY CRISP APPLE STUFFING
Stuffing can be the best part of your holiday meal with our elevated recipe!
- 6 oz Taffer’s Browned Butter Bourbon
- 1 Corn Bread Loaf
- 1 box Croutons (seasoned or unseasoned) or Dried Bread
- ½ White Onion
- 4-6 oz Dried Cranberries
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple
- 2 tbsp Chopped Sage
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 6 oz Bacon or Kielbasa Sausage
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- Preheat pan.
- Add sage, garlic and onions until the onion sweats.
- Add Taffer’s Browned Butter Bourbon and allow to burn off.
- Add cranberries, apples, bacon, or sausage until golden brown.
- Add chicken broth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add breadcrumbs and half of the cornbread.
- Fold in stuffing mix gently so all ingredients are equally coated.