TAFFER’S BROWNED BUTTER BOURBON GLAZED HAM
The perfect glaze for your Thanksgiving or Christmas ham is here and it is unbelievably delicious.
- Pre-Cooked Ham
- 1 Cup Dark Muscovado Sugar
- ½ Cup Taffer’s Browned Butter Bourbon
- Bake the pre-cooked ham per the instructions on the label.
- Combine Taffer's Browned Butter Bourbon and the sugar to create a cold slurry.
- Once the slurry reaches a smooth consistency set aside.
- Take out the ham once it’s reached the internal temperature on the label.
- Apply the slurry over the ham generously.
- Use a torch to fire glaze the entire ham. Slice and serve.